Items needed for the 2017 prom season:
- Black eye liner, clear lip gloss
- Sparkly jewelry (earrings, necklace, bracelets)
- Small, dressy purses
- Dressy shoes and sandals
- Plus size dresses (size 16 and up) as well as your formal dresses of any size
- In addition, we collect monetary donations- click here for more information on monetary donations.
- Dresses should be less than 5 years old.
- Dresses should be in good, clean condition; preferably cleaned before sending.
- If dresses have been altered and tags removed, please write “new size” on the inside of the dress.
- For health and safety reasons, make-up MUST BE unused.
- Shoes and Accessories should be in good, clean condition.
- Jewelry should be prom appropriate and in good condition.
- If you need a receipt for your donations, please enclose a self-addresses stamped envelope.
- However, receipts for donations received after March 1, 2017 will not be mailed out until after our 2017 boutiques are completed.
Donation Locations Around the City: